1) Everyone is finally well. Hurray for antibiotics.
2) I haven't made anything lately. But I've been thinking about stuff I want to make. So that counts, right??
3) I was selected for a new design team for an incredibly awesome site! Details will be coming later...
4) I'm trying to give my etsy shop a makeover before opening up for business again and have spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to decide on a new logo, banner and business card design. It never takes me this long to make a decision....ugh.
5) I'm going to be part of the March blog hop at http://www.bombshellstamps.com. I love, love, LOVE these rubber stamps but I don't use them often enough (much like all of my other stamps) so I signed up for the blog hop in order to force myself to make something with them. Here's a pic of one of the sets that I have. Isn't she gorgeous?6) I've got LOTS of crops to go to this month - including a weekend retreat in Orlando! I'm trying to get 2 albums done - one for each of the girls - and with all this scrapping time coming up, I should have lots to post in the coming weeks!